Inspiring Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Sims 3 Showtime thread.

2 posters

Go down

Official Sims 3 Showtime thread. Empty Official Sims 3 Showtime thread.

Post  clc Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:12 pm

For all Sims 3 players here is your official thread for the latest ep, let me know your thoughts feelings and when it comes out I'd love to see pictures and opinions!

-----
Brief:
Live out the rags to riches story with your Sims while being connected to your friends! With new social features, you will be able to chat, post messages, and even send your Sims to your friends’ games.

Live the rags to riches story with your Sims while connected to your friends! Experience the rise to stardom as your Sim performs on stage from one venue to the next. And for the first time, The Sims 3 Showtime introduces social features, including Simport, an all-new feature that lets you send your Sims to a friend’s game! There, your Sim can perform at your friend’s venue in front of your friend’s Sims! You will also be able to post messages and screenshots via an all-new in-game social wall.

Features:

• Your Sims can live the dream as Singers, Performers, Magicians, and DJs. Watch them rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
  • All-new social features: chat with friends, post to their walls, give status updates, and create friends lists.
  • Send your Sims to a friend’s game and have your friend’s Sim come to your game with the new Simport feature!
  • Create your own venue! Build a swanky concert hall, a massive stadium, or an indie club. How the stage is built will influence your Sims’ performance and career progression.

clc
clc
Admin
Admin

https://inspiringsims.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official Sims 3 Showtime thread. Empty Re: Official Sims 3 Showtime thread.

Post  Rayanne Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Thanks for posting this thread Claire.
Just to get it started does anyone else feel it is far to much like late night and would have liked to see something different?
Rayanne
Rayanne
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:02 pm

I've been playing for about two weeks now, I am enjoying the little extra's, though I am not logged on through the internet.

I really like the cafe venue and the magician carrer, I've not had time to work with the other two yet.

How are you all finding the game?
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

https://inspiringsims.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down