Inspiring Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambitions or late night

4 posters

Go down

Ambitions or late night Empty Ambitions or late night

Post  Rayanne Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Hi fellow simmers and Inspiring simmers!

I have decided to get a new ep for my sims 3 game and I would love advice from you all on which one I should go with, I'm leaning towards ambitions (As I have had a short go as my friend has it) but would love opinions of people who have played both!

Many thanks! Ambitions or late night 971778
Rayanne
Rayanne
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Ambitions or late night Empty Re: Ambitions or late night

Post  pierre Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:44 pm

hello rayanne my bfff i have played both ambition and late night and they are great eps,

the advantage with ambitons are that your sims can now do laundry as you gain a workable washer and dryer and new carrers as well and the advantages of late night are that you can have your sims meet and become a vampire as well as having your sims get the chance to become celebraty sims and living in penthouses as well as having a butler living with your sims that do all the cleaning and cooking lol! Ambitions or late night 861926265

Edit:Here is a picture of 1 of the carrers that comes with ambitons:

Ambitions or late night 352jds3

Last edited by pierre on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a pic of 1 of the ambition carrer track)
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:49 am

Hi Rayanne, I find both enjoyable but would say to go with ambitions as it offers a lot of great stuff for your sims to do and if you hate waiting for your sims while they are at work then this is a fantastic ep, do you have world adventures? As that is the one I would personally recommend as I love the places extras and photography Smile
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

https://inspiringsims.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bdh Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:11 am

I enjoy all the eps personally they each offer different oppourtunites and gameplay, not to mention objects, what do you find you do most in a game? Build skills, grow a large family, concentrate on carers or fun?
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down