Inspiring Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Request Thread

2 posters

Go down

My Request Thread Empty My Request Thread

Post  pierre Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:44 am

hello everyone,

if you need any sims to start a legacy or familys feel free to post your request in this thread.

And i will be happy to make you your sims just let me know if you want them in house or on empty lots cc or maxi content.

Pierre

*Edit: i am now taking Request for sims for the sims3 so feel free to post your sim request for the sims 3 the only thing that i ask and this will help with your request please tell me the trait and personalety that you want me to give your sims and if you want an outfit recolor as well.

Thankyou
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Request Thread Empty Re: My Request Thread

Post  Bdh Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:04 pm

Hi Pierre, I was thinking of starting a new neighbourhood for my sims 3 game and was after a new female sim with a toddler.

Female Sim to be:

Adventurous
Photograhers eye
Natural cook
disiplined and
ambitious

Lifetime wish: world class gallery.

Toddler to be:

Neat and
a bookworm.

Thanks Pierre, let me know if you need any more info!
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:28 pm

i will be happy to create this family for you bdh my bfff just one question do you went the toddler to be a male sim or a female toddler sim? and thank you very much for requesting

Edit: your request is done bdh my bfff and you can find it here https://inspiringsims.forumotion.com/t250-the-jefferson-family-bdh-s-request#339

Last edited by pierre on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding link to download thread)
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down