Inspiring Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread

2 posters

Go down

Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread  Empty Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread

Post  pierre Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:45 am

hello to all my fellow inspiring sims members and staff members i am now taking request for sims3 clothing recolors, furniture and object recolors and i will recolor anything that comes from the game since i can not make any outfits or new objects.

Happy requestingWink

Pierre
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread  Empty Re: Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread

Post  Bdh Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:35 am

Hi Pierre I was hoping for the applicances - fridge, cooker, dish washer and laundry - if it was possible to havea dark red, like this:

http://www.mobilitymegastore.co.uk/usrimage/dark%20red_0.jpg

and also a dark purple set, like this:

http://www.dogsuppliessite.com/images/darkpurplecover.jpg

I have plenty of patience so please don't rush and let me know if you are unable to do this my friend, many thanks!

Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread  358104 Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread  398236
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread  Empty Re: Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread

Post  pierre Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:15 am

i will be happy to create them for you bdh my bfff all i need to do first is recolor the pattern i have and they are done they should be uploaded by tommorow afternoon
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bdh Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Thank you very much Pierre, like I said take your time my friend! Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread  971778 Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread  691120
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:52 am

thank you very much for your patiance bdh my bfff here is what i have done so far in purple i could not have the dark purple look you went but at least its close to what you would like and i have 1 question as well for the washer dryer would you like the cheap in game model or the model that is quieter?

Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread  358104

preview picture:

Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread  Beaow0
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bdh Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:42 am

Fantastic work Pierre, may I have the more expensive version please. And sorry for taking so long to post! Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread  971778
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:53 am

Bdh wrote:Fantastic work Pierre, may I have the more expensive version please. And sorry for taking so long to post! Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread  971778

Thats ok and i am almost done i should be able to upload this afternoon
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bdh Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread  1201393482 Cannot wait to see Pierre! Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread  971778
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 pm

i have the purples appliance done will be uploading them tonight bdh i still have to work on the red apliance and the washer and dryer from in game Sims3 clothing recolors furniture and objects recolors Request thread  3858365348
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:13 pm

hello bdh my bfff,

I have completed and uploaded the first part of your request you can find it in this thread

https://inspiringsims.forumotion.com/t298-dark-purple-appliance#639
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bdh Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:39 pm

I've commented Pierre, Thank you very much.
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum