Inspiring Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming out of Sim hibernation

3 posters

Go down

Coming out of Sim hibernation Empty Coming out of Sim hibernation

Post  clc Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:31 pm

Hi Guys,
God knows how long it was since I have been on site let alone had time for Simming Sad 

(I think its at least a year since I was active at Inspiring Sims and even longer since I was creating - I really miss it though, especially my forum friends!!!)

I'm still busy this month but I will come on to update the site and start posting again (will also give me an idea of how much time I have to put towards the site and creation going forwards)

I am hoping to start creating again in March, (or re-learning how to create) and will then post a update to the community to let them know Inspiring Sims is back.

I don't expect any of you will still be here at Inspiring sims but I will send a small member update towards the end of February with a small gift to see who is still out there and interested in coming back.

Thanks guys, especially Pierre and Sugah for pm'ing me and coming on to the site when you can!
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

https://inspiringsims.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Coming out of Sim hibernation Empty Re: Coming out of Sim hibernation

Post  pierre Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:37 pm

Welcome back claire my bfff i miss you on the site me i have been kind of busy on my side of the computer as well underwent a surgery i am healing but full recovery is 2 to 3 months it was a surgery on my right foot
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:57 am

Hello Pierre my friend,
I have missed you and the site as well. Sorry to hear about your surgery, I hope you have a speedy recovery Hun.
Thank you so much for your continued support to Inspiring Sims, it means so much to me Coming out of Sim hibernation 398236 
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:26 pm

its my pleasure i will always be here for inspiring sims
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:56 pm

Hi, Claire!

How wonderful to find you have returned!
I understand about real life being burdensome or terribly busy or simply taking us in different directions.
I can relate when you say you'll have to re-learn how to play TS2 all over again it's been so long. I create only once monthly now, but I NEVER EVER get to load up my game just to play. I think I have forgotten far more than I remember about playing Sims 2!

For as long as you intend on being an active part of this forum and attempt to keep it alive, I will try my best to do my part. I would be willing to help moderate, if you need me, and offer a few creations whenever time allows.

Hi, Pierre! It's always nice to bump into to you, wherever that may be.
I hope your foot continues to heal and am so glad the surgery went well.
I'm glad you'll be staying on to support Claire and Inspiring Sims, too.

Claire, I know I owe you a PM. Will do so at some point this weekend or no later than Monday.

Welcome back, sweetheart.
Please keep me in the loop and don't be a stranger.

I've missed you, my friend!!!

BIG HUG,
S
Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:22 pm

my foot is healing quite well sugah my bfff right now i am at a stage where i need to use caution when i walk now is not the time to hurt my foot
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Thank you so much for still showing your support to Inspiring Sims after all this time Sugah, I'm so happy to see you are here and still creating when you can.
I have missed both you and Pierre and my friends in the Sims community more then anything in my long absence from the site and the Sims.
I hope everything is going well with you and your family Sugah and I see Sugah's place is still going as well, which is fantastic.
I will make time to pop over to Sugah's place and post as soon as I can as I have missed Elle and the others also.
Real life has been busy, tiring and I have been re-evaluating and worked on a big life project last year which all took up my time in life and to be honest I lost the love of creating as well, most likely as life was bearing down on me and because I had been doing the site and creating for the Sims for such a long time, I needed an extended break.
I am this month just seeing how much time I have to devote to the Sims and the forum and seeing where I go from here.

Sugah, Pierre all your help to Inspiring Sims is most welcome, there will always be a place for you here as long as Inspiring Sims is running and I promise to keep you both up to date on what is going on with me and the site what ever the outcome maybe.

Again thank you so much for being here and for your on going support, it means the world to me and will definitely be one of the main reasons I decide to come back and create again. Coming out of Sim hibernation 398236 Coming out of Sim hibernation 971778 Coming out of Sim hibernation 691120 Coming out of Sim hibernation 3589738803 
P.s I've also missed the similes  Coming out of Sim hibernation 371115889 
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:04 pm

my pleasure claire my bfff
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:07 pm

Claire, I can relate to losing your love for creating at times.
My creative muse hasn't been with me much since last summer when my desktop died.
My heart hasn't been into anything Sims-related much, so believe me, I can empathize.

I have missed both you and Pierre and my friends in the Sims community more then anything in my long absence from the site and the Sims.
I hope everything is going well with you and your family Sugah and I see Sugah's place is still going as well, which is fantastic.
I will make time to pop over to Sugah's Place and post as soon as I can as I have missed Elle and the others also.

You have been missed, too, and I am so glad you've returned to us.
Everything is going well with my family, Lady C. Thank you for asking.
As a matter of fact, since you've been away, I became a grandmother again.
Now I have TWO lovely grandgirls who I absolutely adore.
Baylee is 7 years old and Parker is just 9 months old!

I'd LOVE it if you'd pop over to Sugah's Place when you get a chance.
Your presence has been missed there and it would be wonderful to have you return to our little forum again soon.
I know Elle will be happy to see you there for sure!

I'd like to offer myself as a moderator of this forum, if you'll have me, Claire.
When you were away, I checked in from time to time and had to contact Pierre to let him know there were spammers posting here.
As a mod, I could delete those pesky posts and help keep that nonsense away.
No pressure. Just willing and able if you need me!

Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:08 pm

Just a quick post to say I am still here, I will be back on either Sunday or Monday depending on how tired I am. For a week my internet went down my mum has assured me it is now fixed and for this past week I have been on holiday which I come back from on Sunday. The hotel doesn't have internet access I am afraid (I've borrowed a friends phone today) I will get back to everyone on Sunday hopefully. So sorry don't think I have abandoned you all again.
Sugah I owe you a pm which you most likely won't get till Monday as I want to answer fully, I hope that's ok with you.
Take care all and I promise to show you pictures to make up for my absence!
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Enjoy your vacation claire my bfff and see you soon online and i will continue to keep my eyes and watch on inspiring sims
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:46 pm

Thank you for checking in, Claire. I've been wondering if you are okay and what's been going on with you of late. I hope you are enjoying your holiday.
Sorry to hear about the internet issues. I DO hope they are resolved now.

I look forward to hearing from you early next week.

Take good care and thanks, again, for keeping in touch!
Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:40 pm

Apologies travelling on Sunday took it out of me. I am back now though and will get back to everyone ASAP.

First off many congratulations Sugah on your second grandbaby, I love the name Parker! I hope she is healthy, happy and you get to spend lots of time with her.

Also I promise to pop on over to Sugah's place before the end of the week to catch up and play some games with you and Elle.

If you are happy to be a moderator here Sugah, that would be wonderful. I would be amazingly appreciative. I will update your account today as soon as I remembered how to do it!

Thank you both for still coming onto Inspiring Sims and showing your support.

The internet issues seem to be over thankfully, though I do now need to sort out my computer so I can start creating again.

*Edit - I will post one or two pictures of my vacation before the end of this week
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:25 am

Claire, I can relate to feeling worn out after returning from a trip.
It takes me days to recover sometimes and feel like myself again!
I hope you had a great time and am looking forward to your vacay pics!

I, too, like the name Parker, especially paired with the middle name "Elizabeth", which is my grandbaby's and a name that's been in the family for many, many years.
She is a healthy, sweet-natured little peanut and will be turning one in May.
Thank you for the congrats & thoughtful words, Lady C! They are appreciated.

We would SO love it if you could pop over to SP this week.
I don't know Elle's schedule, but I should be online tomorrow (after being offline since late last week). So, maybe we'll bump into each other in the forum games section there!

I am honored to be a mod/admin here at IS.
Thank you for the trust in me.
I promise to look after IS as though it were my own little forum.
We need to put our heads together to see if we can't get Inspiring Sims back on the map in the Sims community again. Don't you agree?
I believe, in a recent PM, I offered to share my "update community rounds list" with you.
Once we plan an update here, I can help you make those rounds, if you wish.

So glad you are back. Looking forward to your PM and hope to hear from you soon!

BIG HUG,
S

Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:16 am

welcome to the team sugah my bfff i will apreciate your help around is as well
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Thank you, Pierre.

I am happy to be a part of our tiny little team and am happy to help out!

Big Hug,
S
Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:13 pm

Right getting back to it then.
Sugah first off so happy to read Parker is healthy and happy, I love the name Elizabeth as well, the two names compliment each other nicely.
I won't be able to come onto Sugah's place till tomorrow sadly but I will definitely come on.

It's lovely to have you here Sugah, for the time being it is just you me and Pierre when he is able. But hopefully when we start posting and updating again we will gain a few members.

I will post a thread in the staff section so we can decide on a date to get everything set up.

Thank you both,
Claire
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:41 pm

ok me i willhave something created for the next update claire my bfff will post a preview in the staff thread you will make
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:51 am

Claire wrote:I won't be able to come onto Sugah's place till tomorrow sadly but I will definitely come on.

Whenever you can stop by would be wonderful, Claire.
Look forward to having you back at SP as one of our treasured forum fam members again.

I know it is just the three of us here now (you, me and Pierre).
But once we start creating again and making our rounds around the community to showcase our new downloads, things will pick up, hopefully.

Big Hug,
S

PS I don't know when you are planning to do our next IS update, Lady C, but I will be busy this week through early next week. I think I should have free time towards the end of the month and will definitely have my new puter set up and all my Sims EPs, SPs and programs by then. Would the last weekend in March be asking for too long to come up with something special for IS?
Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down