Inspiring Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Admin change till the end of November.

2 posters

Go down

Main Admin change till the end of November. Empty Main Admin change till the end of November.

Post  White Lily Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:08 am

Hi everyone,
I am sure you all know by now Claire has lost a family member this month, clearly this is a very difficult time for her and her family.

Due to this Claire will be taking a short break from her Admin duties till the end of this month and so If you have any problems or questions please do pm or email me and I will answer in her absense.

Claire will still becoming on till the end of the month for the birthday celebrations but just to post and enter challenges.

I hope you all understand and will still spend time here this month, I'm just as nice...(promise) and of course Pierre and Cassy will still be here also.

Everyone's help in keeping the forum active is very much appreciated.

Have a wonderful weeend everyone, its 12am here so I'm off to bed I will be back on tomorrow Smile
White Lily
White Lily
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Main Admin change till the end of November. Empty Re: Main Admin change till the end of November.

Post  Rayanne Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:11 am

Thank you for letting us know, I am sure I speak for everyone when I say Claire and her family are in our thoughts.
We and the forum will still be her when she is able to return full time.

I will try to come on as much as possible to keep the forum active.
And I'm sure your just as nice Lily Main Admin change till the end of November. 934440660 Main Admin change till the end of November. 3920004554
Rayanne
Rayanne
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down