Inspiring Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LizCrea's photo album

5 posters

Go down

LizCrea's photo album Empty LizCrea's photo album

Post  LizCrea Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:13 am

First I used Moune's Southwestern build set for arches, some doors, windows, also a big part of the Bellevue bedroom from Blacky's Sims Zoo, and a beautiful aussietopenders' recolour of gromit's wonderful Welsh dresser from modthesims.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I like to decorate my houses with a lot of plants, outside and inside. For specific CC questions (to know where to download) you may ask, because I'm very meticulous with my today's Downloads folder.

Last edited by clc on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
LizCrea
LizCrea
Uninspired underling
Uninspired underling

Back to top Go down

LizCrea's photo album Empty Re: LizCrea's photo album

Post  LizCrea Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:19 am

My Brigitte Bardot Sim updated yesterday and the first version was my gift to Numenor in 2009.

It's the Harley Davidson video version. And sorry but for Sims I often use BodyShop for photos for better close up shots on the faces.

She wears a Helgasims outfit.
LizCrea
LizCrea
Uninspired underling
Uninspired underling

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayanne Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:28 am

Beautiful start to your album Liz! Your house is stunning, I love your landscaping, great use of plants.
A lovely mediterranean feel.
Brigitte Bardot is beautiful to, striking eyes and lovely hair choice. LizCrea's photo album 2918273901
I cannot wait to see your next pictures.
Rayanne
Rayanne
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenLand Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Beautiful house LizCrea I really love the second picture with the garden and stairs, fantastic use of plants.
You are quite the gardener.
Nice decoration inside as well, I really like the bedroon and living room.
Nice Job on your sim to.
GreenLand
GreenLand
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LizCrea Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:29 am

I am very pleased for your appreciation. You might like to know that in real life I'm not gardening at all as I'm living in an appartment build house without balconies. I got cats and cats love to eat some plants (lol) so I can't have plants.

When I was a child I was in summer holidays at my grand-parents' home in the Vosges (France), full of great plants, flowers and pine trees in a village where honey was taken from pine trees for honey to buy and eat. The scent of all those plants and pine trees is still there inside me. I can't travel much today because of my mother's health (suffering of Alzheimer). But remembering my youth makes me feel good today.

For my Sims, I update and improve them the best I can with often better CC for make up, eyes, etc. Sorry again that it's BodyShop photos for them but I'm not keen on pose boxes ingame or whatso and I'm bad at taking ingame pics. It takes me a while just for a house pics so for Sims posing it's even more difficult.

Thanks again. Smile

Last edited by LizCrea on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
LizCrea
LizCrea
Uninspired underling
Uninspired underling

Back to top Go down

Post  LizCrea Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:44 am

My Alsatian house because I'm from Alsace (France, near Germany, from Strasbourg)

LizCrea
LizCrea
Uninspired underling
Uninspired underling

Back to top Go down

Post  Light_House Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Beautiful houses and sims Liz, I cannot wait to see more LizCrea's photo album 3138762223
Light_House
Light_House
Inspired young adult
Inspired young adult

Back to top Go down

Post  LizCrea Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Some other Sims (I have tons I created and updated)

Halena is a person who exists, with Greek origins. She was the owner of Wiccan Countess Graphics (sites that she closed)

And two wall murals (I have more wall murals projects)

I can't do this French singer from the 70's as a Sim : her hair is VERY VERY long so none for the Sims 2 would fit unless it's too high poly

And a flower painting for which I have a Green-Violet version

I hope to be back soon again. ATM I'm sorting my Build and Buy mode stuffz and recollect all according to required meshes for sets. This is hard work and then I'll remove what I don't need anymore but still keep on an external disk.
LizCrea
LizCrea
Uninspired underling
Uninspired underling

Back to top Go down

Post  Bdh Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Great updates Liz, I love you first house (beautiful landscaping and decorating), Your sims are truly beautiful.
And such stunning wall Murals as well. I look forward to seeing more hun.
LizCrea's photo album 3138762223 LizCrea's photo album 435800172
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  LizCrea Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:56 am

Thank you dear. You may understand that after my mom passing away (she suffered of Alzheimer and died last Friday 19 Aug.), I need rest. All was very hectic for my mom these two last weeks and I was depressive, not because of her disease but the so-called social workers.

I got HomeCrafter Plus, corrected version because the news are that the Sims 2 Exchange might close for good.

I hope to be inspired and to pay tribute to my mom (I'm from Alsace, France) I'd offer something with Alsace Theme. But again patience is required for the moment.

Let's keep together as one for the Sims 2. I never played Sims 3 and I think I won't.

Be well, darlings Smile
LizCrea
LizCrea
Uninspired underling
Uninspired underling

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenLand Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Liz I'm so sorry about your mum, take all the time you need and rext well, we will be here when you are ready. LizCrea's photo album 971778

I love your sims by the way, very nice LizCrea's photo album 45149
GreenLand
GreenLand
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LizCrea Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:33 am

Thank you ! It's taken me some time to create for the Sims 2 and keep up with blogs. I'm currently redoing all at WordPress with two friends and it takes time now.

I'm not one promising much but I'd like to offer something of mine to your forum. But it'd be a discrete gift to not make public on other forums.

I can give but I'm sorting.
LizCrea
LizCrea
Uninspired underling
Uninspired underling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum