Inspiring Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apologies

2 posters

Go down

Apologies Empty Apologies

Post  clc Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Apologies for not being on lately guys.
First off just to reasure you all that I am fine, we decided to go on a last mintue family hoiliday as we are all quite stressed at the mintue and came back last week.

I'm really busy with my open uni courses and life in general at the moment and it doesn't look like stopping any time soon so there is going to be an over haul of the site over June. I'm just gonna keep the most relevant sections of the site, so we can still all chat and share downloads and what not, but it will be a much more slim down version of Is.

For the challenges I have decided on one challenge every two months, that it acessable for all, so it will most likly be the theme challenge.

Lastly I am taking a break till the end of june and will be back up on the site updating and what not on the 9th of July. This is due to real life and needing a break from the sims. It will also give me time to get some creations going for our next updates.

I will still come on each week to chat with you all, but most likly only twice a week or so.

Apologies for an inconvience and I hope you are all doing well.

Take care,

Claire.

p.s Any one who pm'd or emailed me I wil lget back to you within the next day or two, thank you for your patience.
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

https://inspiringsims.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Apologies Empty Re: Apologies

Post  Sugah Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Hi, Claire.
I, too, have just returned from a family vacation.
We were on the Hawaiian islands for almost two weeks.
It was a college graduation present for two of our daughters ... Plus hubby and I celebrated 7 years of marriage together while there.

Lady C wrote:...so there is going to be an overhaul of the site over June. I'm just gonna keep the most relevant sections of the site, so we can still all chat and share downloads and what not, but it will be a much more slim down version of Is.

Whatever works best for you, m'lady.
I will be curious to learn which sections you'll be phasing out...

I certainly understand how real life gets in the way of our virtual worlds from time to time.
This is a busy month for us, too, so I probably won't be online as much myself, though I know SP is overdue to have an update.
AND I have a huge amount of catching up to do at Sugah's Place, since I was away so long.
YIKES! Apologies 1992031561

I will pop in from time to time to check on the place for you, if you'd like.
Good luck with your uni studies, as always, hon.
No worries if you can't respond to my PMs anytime soon.

Apologies 398236

Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:26 pm

I'm slowly but surly getting round to getting jobs done Sugah, everything in real life is now up to date (Just need to keep on top of everything.) I'm now moving on to catching up with Is and Sugah's place. Then I need to get some downloads created for an update.

I hope you had a fantastic vaction, that sounds like a wonderful treat for your girls. And congrats to you and the hubby. Celebrate

I'm just gonna keep the main section up for the time being, really shorten the scroll down, a few artists have left so that section will be re-thought. And the challenges section will be slimmed down as well. I'm gonna make a start on Monday.

Thanks for still coming on to Is Sugah, your continued support is much appricated! Apologies 691120
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Hey, nice to see you!
I'm glad real life is "up to date" and you're just trying to keep up with everything now, Claire.
It isn't easy, I know.
I'm still trying to catch up at Sugah's Place.
It's hard, getting back into the swing of things online sometimes, after being away for awhile.

Our creative team is temporarily on a summer vacation at SP.
I'm hoping we can all pull together for our 3 year anniversary celebration for a big update, but don't know yet.
Several of our team members are super busy this time of year (like me)!
And I haven't felt terribly inspired to create lately, to be honest.

If you need any help around here, let me know, Claire.
It's been pretty quiet at IS, just as it has been at SP.
I think it's the time of year when folks just have a lot of stuff going on (like during the holidays).

And congrats to you and the hubby.

Apologies 358104

I'll try to post some pics of our Hawaiian holiday soon. Glad to find you here, m'lady.
Take good care. Apologies 3988272130
Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Same to you Sugah, it is always a pleasure to see you either here or at Sugah's place.

It is hard to getting back into the swing of things as it were, after a vacation or break from the forums.
Hopefully it won't take to long.
I have mostly revamped Is now as you will see a couple of sections have gone and some have been moved into other sections as well.
Hopefully it will make it eaiser to look after Is in future.
We will see.

I spent some time today over at Sugah's place trying to catch up. You are right Sugah it is quiet over there as well, it must be the summer months.
I will try to pop over as oftern as I can to assist in keeping the forum active, even if I just post in the games section.

I will send you a pm over at Sp for your birthday update Sugah.

Lastly I am looking forward to those Hawaiian pictures Sugah!

Take care! Apologies 398236 Apologies 971778
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:19 pm

I see you and I are both on the same page today, Claire.
I've been trying to hang out in the forums (both here and at SP) to catch up a bit, too.
I appreciate your support at Sugah's Place, as always.

My achin' back probably won't last much longer (this new chair definitely needs adjustments when hubby gets home)...

I've noticed that you've retired a few artists, gotten rid of a few threads and revamped some stuff, Lady C.
I know that sort of thing can be tedious, but I think you did the right thing. Apologies 971778

I need to post some of our Hawai'i picks now...But WHERE?

Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum