Inspiring Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A recepie that i will be trying tonight

Go down

A recepie that i will be trying tonight Empty A recepie that i will be trying tonight

Post  pierre Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:29 pm

Chicken in the Mediterranean

Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4
Freezer: Yes

Ingredients

• 12 chicken thighs with bone
• 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
• 180 ml (3 / 4 cup) chopped French shallots
• 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
• 125 ml (1 / 2 cup) dry white wine
• 425 ml (1 3 / 4 cup) tomato juice
• 10 ml (2 tsp) tomato paste
• 12 black olives, sun dried, sliced
• 15 ml (1 tbsp) red wine vinegar
• 15 ml (1 tbsp) capers
• 15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh basil, chopped
• 15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh oregano, chopped
• Salt and pepper
• 4 slices of pancetta
• 5 ml (1 tsp) grated lemon rind
• 30 ml (2 tbsp) chopped fresh flat parsley
• 500 ml (2 cups) cherry tomatoes in various colors, cut in half

Preparation

1. Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).

2. In a large skillet over high heat, sear the thighs on all sides of 2 to 3 minutes in 15 ml (1 tbsp) of oil. Reserve the chicken in a large baking dish.

3. In the same skillet, over medium-high heat, cook shallots and garlic for 1 minute in the remaining oil. Deglaze with the wine and bring to boil.

4. Add tomato juice, tomato paste, olives, wine vinegar, capers, basil and oregano. Salt and pepper. Bring to boil and boil 2 to 3 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken. Cover dish with foil or lid and bake for 25 minutes.

5. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place the slices of pancetta and bake about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels, then coarsely crumble.

6. Transfer chicken to a serving platter and cover with foil.

7. In a saucepan, reduce the sauce over high heat about 5 minutes or until it has thickened.

8. Coat the chicken with the sauce. Garnish with lemon zest, parsley, bits of pancetta and cherry tomatoes.

PER SERVING (for 4 servings): Cal: 625 | prot.: 52 g | MG: 40 g | gluc.: 13 g | fiber: 2 g | Sodium: 800 mg | Excellent source of protein and potassium, good source of iron, folic acid and vitamin C, fiber source

enjoy this will be a recepie that i will be trying tonight yummy
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum