Inspiring Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Sim Antics

+4
clc
Bdh
pierre
Sugah
8 posters

Go down

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty Sugah's Sim Antics

Post  Sugah Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:33 pm

Hey, fellow Inspiring Simmers!

I thought I'd start my own album here.
I'm hoping I can keep up with it and I promise I'll do my best to. Sugah's Sim Antics 3226760481

I've offered to contribute a prize to Inspiring Sims, for Claire to use in whatever way she deems appropriate.
I've finished working on the little set, but haven't been able to load up my game to test it & take screenshots yet.

However, here is a little sneak peek of the very pretty fabric I found for the set.

Modern Meadow Bedroom Fabrics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I just love the colors and patterns and hope you will, too.
I'll return later today with screenshots.

Sugah's Sim Antics 462817615

Last edited by Sugah on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Sugah's Sim Antics Empty Re: Sugah's Sim Antics

Post  pierre Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:36 pm

thank you very much for sharing some of your pictures here on ispiring sims sugah my bfff and great walls as well Sugah's Sim Antics 398236 Sugah's Sim Antics 971778 Sugah's Sim Antics 861926265 Sugah's Sim Antics 3858365348 Sugah's Sim Antics 1278298174 Sugah's Sim Antics 2841210864
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Thank you, Pierre.
They're not actually walls...just fabric samples of what I've used for Inspiring Sims Modern Meadow bedroom.
I'm about to load up my game to test the bedding, vases, curtains, & blankets I created for IS now! Sugah's Sim Antics 971778

added @ 3:00pm cst:

I'm baaaack!
I've taken some screenshots of the little bedroom set I've recolored for IS.
Claire, I was wondering if you thought this might be nice for a contest prize, perhaps?

Modern Meadow Bedroom

The set includes one breezy curtain, the bedding, 2 bed blankets and 2 vases. Smile

Note: The bedding in the 2nd screenshot came out a little bright, cause an overhead light was shining on it.
It's not that scary a yellow/green...more like what you see on the vases and bed blankies. I promise.
Refer to the fabric samples I posted earlier to see the TRUE colors. Wink
Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bdh Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:26 am

Thank you for starting an album here Sugah!
I can see the fabric much more clearly, a subtle shade of green instead of the yellow it looks like with the light shining on it.
Still lovin' Modern Meadow Bedroom, whatever it is used for contest, or post bonus I will certainly be after it Smile ....Might need to start entering some challenges!
I am looking forward to your next update Sugah.
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:03 pm

It helps to post the fabric palette, I think, so forum members can see the true colors of the sets.
Moving forward, I'm going to try and do that for all of my recolors.

Thank you for your positive feedback, Bdh.
I appreciate it, hon. Sugah's Sim Antics 971778

I went ahead and sent Modern Meadow and the images to Claire thru email.
I'm thinking she might use them as a contest prize, but don't quote me.
They are hers to do with as she wishes.

I'll be posting some more Sim Antics soon.
I actually got to play my game the other night!

Celebrate

Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:44 pm

First off Sugah, thank you so much for starting up Sugah's Sim Antics here, It truly means the world to me.

I have already commented on this fabulous set at Sugah's place but will let you know here it looks amazing!

I have added it to our Sims 2 Buried Treasure section today Sugah, I added the pattern grid in the post so everyone can see what the patterns look like in and out of game. I hope thats ok.

I'll be posting some more Sim Antics soon.
I actually got to play my game the other night!

Sugah's Sim Antics 3182978375 Sugah, I'm so glad you had the chance to play your game sweetie Sugah's Sim Antics 3226760481
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

https://inspiringsims.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayanne Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Sorry for taking so long to reply to your fantastic album Sugah, Beautiful recolours, I have to say I love the name Modern Meadow Bedroom - very nice.

I am looking forward to your next update hun Sugah's Sim Antics 971778
Rayanne
Rayanne
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Light_House Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:47 am

Lovely set Sugah, thank you so much for sharing it with us! Sugah's Sim Antics 395471897 Sugah's Sim Antics 1278298174
Light_House
Light_House
Inspired young adult
Inspired young adult

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:02 am

Thank you, all, so much, for taking the time to comment in my Sims Antics album. Sugah's Sim Antics 671086203

Lady Claire wrote:I have added it to our Sims 2 Buried Treasure section today Sugah, I added the pattern grid in the post so everyone can see what the patterns look like in and out of game. I hope thats ok.

It's absolutely okay. I'm glad you did!

Sugah's Sim Antics 1956175960

Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LizCrea Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:31 am

I love this bedroom very much with fresh colours. I'm a curtains freak, so I find these ones (or if they are recolours) very nice as a mesh.

Thank you Smile
LizCrea
LizCrea
Uninspired underling
Uninspired underling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Thank you, Liz. I'm so glad you like this little bedroom set.
It has been added to Inspiring Sims Sims 2 Buried Treasure section, fyi!

Sugah's Sim Antics 358104
Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LizCrea Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:18 pm

I'll have a watch at this bedroom set.

Thank you, dear.
LizCrea
LizCrea
Uninspired underling
Uninspired underling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:29 am

It's been a long time since I've been able to actually play, but I'm thrilled to say I've spent some time with my virtual peeps these past two weeks.
So, without further adieu...

Here's handsome Reid Michael (who I fell in love with the moment I created him).

Sapphira Whitney, who is a triplet, was one of the first to visit Reid Michael when he moved in.
Keep in mind, I put together the Whitney family back in October of last year.
That being said, I had no idea what would happen when lovely Sapphira met her snacky new neighbor.

Both are (quite coincidently) Knowledge Sims. He is an Aquarius (playful & nice) and she is a Capricorn (also playful and nice).
They both (also quite coincidently) are attracted to logical types (of course, being nerds & all Laughing ) and have a love of Cuisine (their mutual fave hobby) in common.
This sounds a lot like destiny to me. What say you, my fellow romantics?

They became instant friends. She is a Crime Scene Investigator and he is currently in the Law Enforcement biz.
But Reid Michael's dream is to become a doctor. He is so financially strapped, that he is working nights to pay for med school.
When his bank acct is beefed up enough and he has his little beach house a bit more finished, he fully intends on quitting his current job & starting his medical career.

In the meantime, Whitney popped over uninvited one day and planted a big, wet kiss on the handsome redhead out of the blue.
I'm telling you, it was almost love at first sight & smooch with these two.
They started out with 2 chem bolts from the get go and as their logic increased, it changed to 3 chem bolts.
Soooo meant to be! Don't you love it when this happens? I sure do!!!

A Midnight Swim:

These two lovebirds are quite enamoured with the stars. So much so, that they couldn't care less that waves are soaking them while pointing out the constellation Cassiopeia.

Though neither are even remotely where they'd like to be financially and career-wise (yes, they are in love, but they are also logical, thinking types who must analyze everything before making a decision, esp of consequence Laughing ), they begin discussing a possible future together.

~*~

It seems that Sapphira & Reid Michael are a match made by the heavens they so adore gazing at together.
Will they be able to make it through this stressful period until they are set both in their chosen professions & money-wise?
Are marriage & children in their future? Will there even be time for all that eventually?

Stay tuned & see...
Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:55 am

Great to see you updating your album Sugah, and what an update!

Two beautiful Sims Sugah, I'm so glad you got the chance to play for a change.
I can see why you fell in love with Ried what a hottie!
I love the name Sapphira by the way.
I love it when it just falls into place with Sims romantic wize I hate when I have to force a partner on a sim it just doesn't feel right so its a real blessing when it happens naturally.

I hope you will get the time for these two again soon Sugah, I will be eagerly waiting for thet update Sugah's Sim Antics 650377315
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

https://inspiringsims.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Lady C wrote:Two beautiful Sims Sugah, I'm so glad you got the chance to play for a change.
I can see why you fell in love with Reid what a hottie!

Thank you, Claire.
Reid Michael just called to me, once I created him.
He was my inspiration for FINALLY loading up my game to simply PLAY.
You know, as a creator, how often we load up the Sims just to test our recolors or take snapshots of our creations.
Isn't it nice when we can actually spend hours just enjoying our virtual peeps? Sugah's Sim Antics 3920004554

BTW, if you are interested in having snackolicious Reid Michael in your game, you can find him HERE.

I love it when it just falls into place with Sims romantic-wise. I hate when I have to force a partner on a sim it just doesn't feel right so its a real blessing when it happens naturally.

I am so with you on that.
These two were meant to be and became involved with such ease.
They were created a year apart from eachother, but when they met, it was as though they were custom designed for one another!

I will be eagerly waiting for thet update ...

Wait no more, m'lady! Here's the next installment...

~*~

When last I left you, love was definitely in the air for the very compatible & (quite coincidently) made for eachother twosome of Reid Michael and Sapphira.
I've been making Sapphira selectable while playing RM's lot, so I can work on her skills & move her up in her career while doing so for RM as well.
I also need her income to help improve RM's place, so he can quit his job in Law Enforcement (SOON) and start working on his dream to become a physician.

So, without further adieu...

"Oy vey! Smart, sexy AND a great cook. I am so freakin' doomed," sighs Sapphira.

Enjoying a rare day off together soaking up some rays.
---
Sapphira has not been home in days. Simone becomes concerned about her and decides to make a surprise appearance at Reid Michael's.

"What? I can't be worried about my sister? Give me a break." (Simone is the triplet with 'tude. Laughing )

"I'm not ready to come home yet, sis. We need this time together to figure out which direction Reid Michael and I are headed.
It's getting rather serious, I'm amazed to say outloud," Sapphira tells her doting sister.

"Promise me you'll at least check in more often, so I know you're okay, Phira."
"I will. And promise me you'll let Sloan know what's going on so he doesn't come knocking at the door this week, too," Sapphira laughed.
"Deal. Now give us some love and I'll get out of your hair."
And with that, Simone (who is really a softy where her siblings are concerned) kisses her sister & turns to leave.
---
Reid Michael and friend, Vincenzo Fiorentini (from my Pico Mundo Valley Spouse Swap Challenge) enjoy a very competitive game of chess one evening.

It is, evidently, exhausting work being a Surveillance Op, btw.
Sleep well, Sapphira! Very Happy
---
I love it when these lovely, tender moments happen spontaneously between couples, don't you?

---

After much consideration (and a few thousand Simoleons FINALLY padding Reid Michael's bank account), he quit his job as a Lieutenant in Law Enforcement to begin his residency at Pico Mundo General Hospital.

"I couldn't be more proud of you, my love. You have worked so hard for this," praises Sapphira.

---

Things are really heating up for these two. Oooh la la!
With their triple chem & everything they share in common, their relationship has progressed so naturally & easily.

"I have some amazing news, Phira. I'm going to start my own practice," shares Reid Michael.

He is now a GP in the Medical career. Sapphira is also moving up the Intelligence career ladder & is currently a Field Agent.
These two have been so focused on their skills & career goals (both Knowledge Sims), they've been living on The Elixer of Life to keep them from aging into seniors.
I do believe it's time for them to embark on a new journey...Sharing their life together as man & wife.
Not sure if little ones are in the future for these two yet. I'm gonna play it by ear on that one, since they're so career driven.

Stay tuned & thank you for reading! Sugah's Sim Antics 2918273901
Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Wow great pictures so far sugah my bfff looking forward in seeing the rest and if you need any particular sims for the sims2 feel free and ask me anytime or to post your request [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and i will be happy to work on something for the sims2 for you my bfff Sugah's Sim Antics 971778
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Thank you, Pierre! Sugah's Sim Antics 971778
Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Two great updates Sugah, Ried is most certainly very yummy I can see why you needed to play him. Ried and Sapphira's relationship is coming on a treat, they def seem made for each other, a great pairing Sugah.

I rarly get the time to play myself, I have been playing the same sim for the past 7 months Rolling Eyes So I understand it must be great to get the chance to play once in a while.

Thank you for sharing these two's story here, I canot wait for your next update! Sugah's Sim Antics 971778
White Lily
White Lily
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayanne Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:08 am

Two great updates Sugah, you are a wonderful story teller.
Reid and Sapphira (Great name) are getting off to a great start I cannot wait to see where you take them.

P.s great clothing choices throughout.
Rayanne
Rayanne
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:50 am

Lily and Rayanne, thank you so very much for your comments.
I love all kinds of feedback! Very Happy

I've got a lot more to post on these two.
In addition, I'm wanting to return to the game so they can celebrate their first Christmas together!
I'd like to decorate their tiny abode for the holidays and am hoping to manage that at some point this week.

Thank you for reading! Celebrate

Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light_House Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:08 am

You have great story telling ability Sugah! Two beautiful Sims as well, I can see why you put them together, I am looking forward to another update, I hope you get a chance soon.
Light_House
Light_House
Inspired young adult
Inspired young adult

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:53 am

Sugah's Sim Antics 358104

I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment.
It means so much!

Sugah's Sim Antics 398236
Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugah Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:24 pm

Well, since that last post, many moons ago, my desktop went KAPUT and I haven't been able to replace the motherboard or tower since last summer. Thank heavens I still have my laptop, though it's not near as much fun to play or create on. Still, I'd be lost without it!

Needless to say, my desktop game is still sitting there, waiting for that computer to be repaired. I am sort of on hold with it for the time being, as my good friend (the puter geek) has had a ton going on in his world. And it's almost impossible for us to get together.

Anyhoo...

These are some of my latest creations and not-so-recent personal faves.

Sofia of Italy
She is part of our Sim Beauties from Around the World collection.

Summer Picnic
You'll find it under Custom Content.

Libellula of Atholla Odonata
You'll find her under Vis-à-Vis Bazaar: Eclectic Creations :: Otherworldly Sublime Sims.

Miss August 2013 - Sunny
You'll find her under our Sim of the Month Club.

and

Winter Palette Collection
You'll find this set in Custom Walls.

More to come! Thank you for viewing.

Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down