Inspiring Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have you Downloaded recently?

3 posters

Go down

What have you Downloaded recently? Empty What have you Downloaded recently?

Post  clc Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:07 pm

New topic thread to get your keyboard hammered.

What have you download for your game recently? Can be either sims 2 or 3 but please remeber to state which one for other members.

Can be something that has just come out or that has been out for as long as you can remember.

Please remember the site rule of NO Hotlinking - any one who does will get a swift kick up the behind What have you Downloaded recently? 3439769148

I'll start I had time for a small spree the other day and downloaded these fab items for Sims 2

What have you Downloaded recently? Snapshot_569a7425_36dc5fb0
Shabby Chic Beach Recolor by Crazytulip

What have you Downloaded recently? Travertine
Travertine by Sugah

What have you Downloaded recently? Snapshot_0000005b_9c4c0215-1
Cottage Norrland by Ullwera

What have you downloaded recently?
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

https://inspiringsims.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What have you Downloaded recently? Empty Re: What have you Downloaded recently?

Post  Sugah Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:30 pm

What have you Downloaded recently? 241649949

I love this idea, Claire! Very cool!
Gonna have to download Hek's "Sommerferien" Living Room myself. I like it. What have you Downloaded recently? 2918273901

Thank you so much for downloading my "Travertine" wall set & Ulli's Cottage Norrland.
Your support means so much. What have you Downloaded recently? 971778

I don't download very often, since I only do so to snatch up meshes I wish to recolor.
Thought I DO hope to get back to playing again eventually. Rolling Eyes

I recently downloaded:
Jonesi's Curtains & Cushions.

What have you Downloaded recently? BPS-Jonesi-Curtains-Cushions2

Can't wait to do a bunch of recolors of this set! What have you Downloaded recently? 3920004554

Sugah
Sugah
Admin
Admin

http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:03 pm

I'm glad you appprove dear Sugah!
I've been thinking up new little ideas for the site recently and I thought this would be one of the best.

And you are welcome with the downloads, I haven't had time for Ulli's lovely cottage yet but the third Travertine wall and floor (the pinkish with squares has already featured ina lot and I cannot wait to ue the others, they are supberb.

Lady S posted: wrote:Thought I DO hope to get back to playing again eventually.

I sure know that feeling Sugah, I have had chance to play this month, I am actually finding it helpful for getting me back into creating, as I haven't been properly for a few months now, due to a number of things, so for me it might be all about finding the right balance.

I can see why you downloaded Jonesi's curtains and cushions, I'm sure you will some wonderful recolours with them.

My last downloads were for my Bingo Mania challenge entry at Sugah's place, I don't want to give to much away as I haven't posted yet but most of the meshes came from simply styling form one of the object room sections.
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

https://inspiringsims.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ranabluu Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:33 pm

I have downloaded a bunch of lots and now I am looking for more nautical themed items.

ranabluu
Uninspired underling
Uninspired underling

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum