Inspiring Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims3 generation expansion pack and unlesh expansion pack

2 posters

Go down

Sims3 generation expansion pack and unlesh expansion pack Empty Sims3 generation expansion pack and unlesh expansion pack

Post  pierre Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:45 pm

hello everyone ,

Here is the trailer of the next sims3 expansion pack generation there will be lots of new features as well

enjoy and happy simming

Edit new link for trailer and ep 5 trailer

Sims3 generations:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sims3 unleash october 2011:

pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sims3 generation expansion pack and unlesh expansion pack Empty Re: Sims3 generation expansion pack and unlesh expansion pack

Post  Bdh Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:58 am

Thank you for posting these videos Pierre, I hope there is more info soon - Unleash is obvious but I'm a little confused over what generations offers gameplaywize.
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Sims3 generation expansion pack and unlesh expansion pack Empty Re: Sims3 generation expansion pack and unlesh expansion pack

Post  pierre Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:42 am

in the sims3 generation ep you get a tree house for sims kids the costumes from the sims2 familyfunstuff ep and also you get strollers for toddlers
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:55 pm

sorry for the double post but here are some of the new things that will be offered in the sims3 generation

Additions: new playground equipment
Features: pranks, midlife crisis, new types of celebrations (i.e. birthday/teen/bachelor parties, weddings), spiral staircases, waterslides, body hair and pole dancing.
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bdh Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Thank you Pierre, Generations seems closer to a sp at the mintue but I'm sure as more info is released there will be more about gameplay.

Sims3 generation expansion pack and unlesh expansion pack 553836939
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:35 pm

i tend to agree with you on this one bdh my bff but i am sure that we will soon see more info by the end of march
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bdh Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Patience was never a strong point of mine Pierre Sims3 generation expansion pack and unlesh expansion pack 3497602689 This ep looks like it will be good for social sims though with all the new parties and stuff.
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Hello everyone,

here is the offical announcement trailer for the sims 3 generation enjoy

pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down