Inspiring Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talkin' Sims

+4
Light_House
White Lily
Bdh
clc
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Talkin' Sims  Empty Talkin' Sims

Post  clc Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Hello all I've started this thread so we have a place to share what is going on in our sims 2 or sims 3 games, though words (maybe a couple of pics here and there).

Sadly I have been unable to play the sims for a little while but I am hoping to change that so to all sim creators the next one to upload a new sim here (for the collage years - sims 2, young adult - sims 3) I will happily play and talk about here.

Whats a happening in your games?!?
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

https://inspiringsims.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Talkin' Sims  Empty Re: Talkin' Sims

Post  Bdh Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:26 am

Hi clc, I will make sure I create something for you next week for sims 2 Smile At the mintue I am playing my lowe family for sims 3, toddler and mother who both love the outdoors and reading.
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:04 am

Aw, thanks Bdh, I look forward to it! I look forward to hearing more about the lowe family Smile
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Hi clc, I hope you get chance to play soon, Bdh I hope you will share a picture of the lowe family and let us know what they are up to.

I'm playing a sim called Kelly at the mintue for my sims 2, she lives in a small apartment and is making her way in life by starting a small hairdressing buisness, hence the small apartment! I'll post some pictures in my album soon Smile
White Lily
White Lily
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bdh Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:50 am

Sorry clc I got side tracked but I will work on your sim as soon as possible! I'm looking forward to those pics Lily and hearing all about kerry!

As for my Lowe family, Jenny the mother has got a job as a fire woman which is taking up a lot of time and means Jessie her daughter spends a lot of time with the baby sitter. Sadly they need money so it might be time to find a rich husband Talkin' Sims  875202 Not that I suggest that in real life or anything Rolling Eyes

I'll post another update and a picture soon Wink
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Light_House Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:35 pm

I am playing large family in my sims 2 game a couple both with the family aspiration, he is a general and she is a stay at home mum to 2 teens, 1 child, 1 toddler and two babies.
Light_House
Light_House
Inspired young adult
Inspired young adult

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:28 am

Wow thats a big challange cora
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bdh Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Talkin' Sims  2437356758 I forgot to take a picture of the Lowe family again! Jenny has started writing a fiction novel to bring ina bit more cash for the weekends, and she wants to buy a hot tub, Jessie is enjoying being read to by Jenny and has just learned to talk Talkin' Sims  3920004554

Cora that certainly sounds Like a lot of work, my families are normally quite small I'm not good with large broods Talkin' Sims  3497602689
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  pierre Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:53 pm

the sims family that i am playing right now consist of my mother simself will pm the link where to download here are a few pictures

Mother sim learing logic skill via a book

Talkin' Sims  Qog0gx

Bothers plying on the building block table

Talkin' Sims  25u0kdd

Mother feeding a bottle to her toddler:

Talkin' Sims  260y843

Her first son watching tv

Talkin' Sims  9pz5f4

all of this in my sims3 game

Talkin' Sims  861926265
pierre
pierre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Great to hear about Kelly Lily, I hope you show pictures soon Smile

Sorry clc I got side tracked but I will work on your sim as soon as possible! I'm looking forward to those pics Lily and hearing all about kerry!

As for my Lowe family, Jenny the mother has got a job as a fire woman which is taking up a lot of time and means Jessie her daughter spends a lot of time with the baby sitter. Sadly they need money so it might be time to find a rich husband Not that I suggest that in real life or anything

I'll post another update and a picture soon

Take your time Bdh I am in no rush. Talkin' Sims  3497602689 Would you suggest such a thing Bdh! Looking forward to knowing more about Jenny and Jessie, what traits do they have?

I am playing large family in my sims 2 game a couple both with the family aspiration, he is a general and she is a stay at home mum to 2 teens, 1 child, 1 toddler and two babies.

Sounds like a fun challenge Cora, i hope you post more about them soon!

I forgot to take a picture of the Lowe family again! Jenny has started writing a fiction novel to bring ina bit more cash for the weekends, and she wants to buy a hot tub, Jessie is enjoying being read to by Jenny and has just learned to talk

Cora that certainly sounds Like a lot of work, my families are normally quite small I'm not good with large broods

Never mind Bdh, just take pic when you can Wink Great to see the Lowe family geeting on well, I look forward to your next installment Smile

the sims family that i am playing right now consist of my mother simself will pm the link where to download here are a few pictures

Great Pictures Pierre, thank you for sharing my friend! clap Celebrate Talkin' Sims  3920004554
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bdh Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Hi clc, Jessie is a book worm who loves the out doors, Jeeny loves photography, family, she is brave, neat and a natural cook. Jenny has finished her first book Simaly phantom. Jessie has now learned to walk and almost learned potty training. I have added an extra room to their house and redecorated the bathroom. I still have no pictures though as I'm on my sims 2 computer cukoo Talkin' Sims  2437356758 Talkin' Sims  4184983323

Also clc I'm gonna create a couple of sims today Talkin' Sims  691120
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Also clc I'm gonna create a couple of sims today

Thank you very much Bdh, thats very sweet of you!

Thanks for the update glad to see the Lowe family are coming along nicely!
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Hi everyone Kelly has reached her first business rank, so the place is a little more popular, to celebrate I decorated Kelly's living room with some teal colours and brough a bigger t.v.

Haven't had a massive amount of time to play so only a small update here.

Keep simming everyone! Talkin' Sims  398236
White Lily
White Lily
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:13 am

Thank you for the update Lily, small or not, I hope you find some time to play this week.

Bdh has pm'd me two sims so I'm gonna play one of them in my sims 2 game Wink
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light_House Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:02 am

I'm not good with large broods

Talkin' Sims  3497602689 Bdh

I'm playing a smaller family at the mintue - the Ram family - just susie and Darren the parents with fern their only daughter, shes a toddler, just learned all the toddler skills and darren is teaching her a nursery rhyme.
Light_House
Light_House
Inspired young adult
Inspired young adult

Back to top Go down

Post  Bdh Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Thanks for the updates Lily and Cora.

I haven't had anytime to play my family at the mintue Sad

I'm busy creating simsI'm gonna be doing a A-Z of female adult sims for the site so far I have:
Amy
Bee - both uploaded.
Claire
Diana
Emily
Fran
Gail - created and need to upload.
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Looking forward to seeing those sims Bdh, a nice project you have taken on there.

We are up to business rank number two! And Kelly has a crush on one of her regular customers. So things are moving slowly but surly. I have redecorated the kitchen now a nice mix of blue and white.

Talkin' Sims  34558
White Lily
White Lily
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light_House Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Thnaks for the great update Lily, I hope to here more soon.

Bdh sorry you haven't had time to play and I cannot wait to see those sims!

I haven't been able to play for the last two months so nothing to update sadly, but I will pop back soon Wink
Light_House
Light_House
Inspired young adult
Inspired young adult

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 pm

I'm missing your update Cora hun, hopefully you can share more soon Talkin' Sims  3498837457

Small update again Business is up to rank 3 and Kelly has started up a hairdressers so Iwill try and get the funny makeover pics to you.
Living room has been updated and I think I'm gonna have to extend the house for an office we will see.

Until next time

Talkin' Sims  1549484858
White Lily
White Lily
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenLand Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:41 pm

First contibution to this thread and I haven't actually played the sims in a while Embarassed

Anyway thanks for all sharing whats going on in your games Bdh and Lily I would love to see pics.

I'm playing my Nickel challenge at the moment, or trying to find the time to anyway, then I have a family Pierre pm'd me to play after that.
GreenLand
GreenLand
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:23 pm

I hope you are able to getr back to your nickel story soon Cassy, Ireally enjoyed your first chapter.

Not to much going on guys, I haven't been in a picture taking mood so just playing at the mintue, I did build the office I went with soft purple expensive computer as Kelly's first business (Forgot to mention its a kids store) has gone up a business rank and Kelly finally got a gold toy crafting badge. Gonna add clothers to the store and start on the sewing machine.

Thats it at the mo.
White Lily
White Lily
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clc Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:38 am

Cora wrote:I'm playing a smaller family at the mintue - the Ram family - just susie and Darren the parents with fern their only daughter, shes a toddler, just learned all the toddler skills and darren is teaching her a nursery rhyme.

Sounds like a fun little family Cora, I hope you can get back to them soon!

Cora wrote:I haven't been able to play for the last two months so nothing to update sadly, but I will pop back soon

Talkin' Sims  2597116018 Sad you haven't had time to play Cora, I hope to see more of your sims goings on soon! Talkin' Sims  3498837457

Bdh wrote:I haven't had anytime to play my family at the mintue

I hope you are getting more time Bdh, you did say you would be back on the end of the month! Missing you Talkin' Sims  3988272130

Lily wrote:We are up to business rank number two! And Kelly has a crush on one of her regular customers. So things are moving slowly but surly. I have redecorated the kitchen now a nice mix of blue and white.
Small update again Business is up to rank 3 and Kelly has started up a hairdressers so Iwill try and get the funny makeover pics to you.
Living room has been updated and I think I'm gonna have to extend the house for an office we will see.
Not to much going on guys, I haven't been in a picture taking mood so just playing at the mintue, I did build the office I went with soft purple expensive computer as Kelly's first business (Forgot to mention its a kids store) has gone up a business rank and Kelly finally got a gold toy crafting badge. Gonna add clothers to the store and start on the sewing machine.

Lily thank you so much for keeping us up to date with Kellys goings on, I wuish we could see pictures of those decorated rooms and your business *Hint* Oh and Kelly as well Smile (Don't ask to much do I)
I look forward to your next post Lily Talkin' Sims  2114701493
Cassy wrote:
I'm playing my Nickel challenge at the moment, or trying to find the time to anyway, then I have a family Pierre pm'd me to play after that.
Cassy I really enjoyed your first chapter of your nickel challenge, I have my fingers crossed for more soon! Talkin' Sims  2760833864

Hopefully I have caught up with this thread now.
I have been busy creating a modern royal kingdom challenge and it is taking a LOT of time, no pictures yet sadly but I will start a thread for it soon!

I have built a house for my legacy finally. And I have started up a new familoy who want to own a business empire!

More soon guys Smile
clc
clc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenLand Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Thanks for the update Lily, glad you are enjoying playing.

Claire I look forward to seeing your modern kingdom challenge.
An Interesting way to do, though proberbly quicker than finding a load of medival cc.

Still had no playing time guys Talkin' Sims  2597116018
I will try and get back on track as soon as possible.
GreenLand
GreenLand
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bdh Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Great reading what everyone is doing ingame, thanks for the updates guys!

I haven't had much time sadly, I started a new sim family with my niece for S3 we have been playing a mother and daughter - Sarah and Lily. Sarah is a neat, family, bookworm who loves cooking and travelling. Lily is about to grow into a child sim and she loves the outdoors.
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Bdh Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:12 pm

I haven't had much simming time lately, family problems at home. Me and my Niece have been playing abit at the weekends though. sarah and Lily are coming on nicely. Sarah has a Job now in he military and has maxed out her writing skill. Lily is now a child (added bookworm trait) and is playing outside collecting bugs, rocks and gems.
Bdh
Bdh
Inspiring Sims Artist
Inspiring Sims Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next